Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tong Hua (c.song, guang liang)

When I first heard this song, I loved the tune. It was so soothing and somehow got stuck in my head. Even though I didn't understand it, I loved it. Some time later, I saw the video. And it was engraved into my mind. It was so sad!!! Too touching. I was really moved by the story, and with the song playing together with it, it was a bomb. And finally, just recently, i actually saw it with the lyrics translated. I was a goner for the song. Loved it absolutely.
Of course, this might not be everyone's cup of tea but it sure is for me. The actors did a good job with their acting. haha it even made me laugh at times, the guy was so stoic lol
I even tried to play it on the piano, unsuccessfully. But i did manage to play a simple version of it that i made on my own hehe Of course the original beats it hands down since i'm just playing for fun. Just click on the title to see the translated version of the song and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment