Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time between Dog and Wolf (korean)

I just finished watching this korean drama and I actually watched all the full episodes. Of course, I did fast forward at some parts :P I finished watching this 16 eps drama in 2 days. no mean feat^^
It stars Lee Joon Ki, his is the only name i know><" sorry the other guys but everyone was really good. I didn't feel as if oh this person could have done better or she could have done better. I was just too engrossed in the drama, and the characters were all really believable. and by all, i really mean all the supporting roles as well.
Soo Hyun( joon ki) is in the special internation narcotics drug crime investigation unit. When he's young, he witnesses the murder of his mother at the hands of a gangster and is seperated from his childhood friend and love, Ji Woo. Soo Hyun is adopted into Min Ki's family where both grow up and join the NIS. Ji Woo and Soo Hyun are accidentally reunited due to playboy Min Ki but again separated because of Soo Hyun's plan of revenge. This is what it's about more or less.
Initially, i thought that soo hyun would be a little stoic in acting and all, but i was proven wrong. In fact, he amazed me as his role was quite tough i think. of course i might be biased:P Ji Woo is really pretty. She too pulled off her role well. Her role was quite irritating at times especially later in the series when she wanted to be with soo hyun. I thought that she would put him in trouble. But it just goes to show that she did it so well for me to be irritated hehehe Min Ki is your average playboy and he does it well, though i was surprised that his role was actually so understanding as well. He was very down to earth i felt, and realistic. Kudos to him too.
Near the last episode, I was so surprised by the turn of events. I nearly had a heart attack hehe you might probably guess more or less what could have happened. But luckily, it didn't happen. Though the ending was acceptable, my romantic heart did wish that they could have shown ji woo and soo hyun together or meeting each other. Of course, there were clues that they were together and all but i wanted to see with my own eyes. sigh it's just my romantic heart thinking of course. You can find it all on gooddrama. Hope you guys enjoy this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment