Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Queen (taiwanese drama)

This drama is actually incomplete but i was tempted by the title so i clicked on it. And i liked the short summary as well and so decided to give it a go. It didn't disappoint me. In fact, i can't wait for more episodes to be uploaded. It seems to be a new drama as the film date says january and this series stars ethan ruan and cheryl yang.
Our main lady is really touchy regarding her age. She's 33. She meets our main hero through a series of events and is even more pissed off when she finds out that he's 8 years her junior. He's 25^_^ Also, our lady being a really tough nut to crack, she's really fierce, capable, competitive and all, it's easy to say that she's not really that well liked.
I decided to watch this series mainly because it's nice to see a younger guy liking an older lady. Pure love^_^(romantic heart speaking here) Both the leads do justice to their roles. I have to admit initially, I didn't really like the actress as I didn't really know her that well. I had just heard of her name but after watching this, she did the role nicely i felt. I didn't like her character's behaviour at first too, she thought she was the best and didn't think about others' feelings. but she seems to gradually change due to the 'lil devil' as she thinks of him hehe
Well, i guess there are many more episodes to come as well as obstacles to their 'growing love' in the future. tht's what a drama is all about. jus click on the title on my blog if you're interested.