Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Sassy Girl Choon Hyang/Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (korean drama)

Well after so long of feeling lazy, I've finally decided to write again. ehehe and as the title goes, I've watched that drama. Actually I've been watching tons of others as well and completed them. It's just I was too engrossed with watching to update here on my views and thoughts BP
hmm I don't know how to describe this one. I mean I enjoyed it and all but let's see.
Well, our hero is transferred to high school where our heroine studies and let's say, their first impression of each other is not good. But due to some events,(hilarious ones^_^) they get married grins and our heroine starts to have feelings for him. But alasss, our guy is in love with another girl, an older childhood friend. sigh and then into the scene enters the CEO of a famous entertainment company and our story progresses.
I enjoyed this series because the characters grow as the story progresses. Our guy seems really useless but near the end, he actually becomes quite hot and capable ehhehe I was entranced the future him:P I also liked how our strict and stern CEO actually became soft towards our heroine. And they would have made a fine couple if there was no hero there hehe but our CEO can be quite villainous at times too. Our hero's childhood friend does a good job as well and she actually turns out to be pretty decent as the series progresses.
But though I did enjoy myself, I have to admit that i skipped out maybe 2 or 3 episodes. There was a little too much drama for me, more than I could take :P and the next episode led me to a few yrs later and I enjoyed myself again. It's a good show and helps to occupy our time if you're free that is. It has action, romance, drama and comedy. What more can one ask for? I watched it at mysoju but I think you can also find it on dramaclick. That's another site that has tons of korean, jap, chi, tai, dramas, movies and anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment