Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Queen: Completed!!!

Finally this series is completed. How long I waited. The past few days, the last episode was completed only halfway since viikii had some problems so i was stuck watching halfway, wanting for the end, although it was my fault that i watched it knowing it wasn't complete yet.
I mentioned about this drama earlier on, so now, i'm just gonna be posting my personal views that's all.
The last few episodes took me by surprise. I was wondering how they were gonna end the show and i have to say that they really did a twist or at least it was for me. and it was so mushy towards the end. hehe sweet stuff, really touching. but i would have loved to see a maybe...preggy shan wu shuang??? grins jus my opinion:P
But well, finally it's complete. so you guys can see it on mysoju though i heard that there were some problems with the site as well. i don't know what but read from another blog. but anyway, it is fine for me so far. enjoy ppl.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me how this ended. Cablevision and "mind" are not showing the Korean Drams anymore and I'm stuck not knowing the ending of the Iron Empress and The Road Home. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so do you really want to hear how it ended or watch it? cos there's the full episode on mysoju if i'm not wrong. i'm not sure if the iron empress has been completed yet though cos i haven't seen it after ep 40 though it has more than that, cos there's a little too much drama towards the later part of the show that i didn't really like. don't know about road home. haven't watched it.

    ReplyDelete