Monday, June 30, 2008

The Prince Who Turned Into a Frog (taiwanese drama)

Well, this is another series starring Ming Dao and Qiao En. I'm sure most of you know of this series as I think it did quite well, even better that Meteor Garden I think though I forgot.
From the title, you can more or less guess that a rich guy will become poor. Very vague I know, but if you want to know about the story and all, you can just search for it in yahoo itself or in wikipedia. For me, I prefer the latter as it is really detailed. Of course, you must be prepared for spoilers.
This is the show that got me hooked with the two main leads. hehe They did a very convincing act and never once did I feel that they over acted. Of course, I may be biased when I say this. hehe so All opinions and feedbacks are welcome. I especially respect Yunxi. Of course in the show itself, most of the times, I didn't really like her but this just shows how convincing the actress acted. I'm sorry But I don't really know her name hehe as I don't tend to remember much. Even the two lead that I can remember, I don't know their full names.
But the people who came up with this story, I really have to hand it to them. If the story wasn't so interesting, I doubt if it would have done well with the viewers. Put it together with great actors and actresses, and you got a success show.
You can watch this on mysoju or veoh. It's also on youtube. These are the main sites that I watch but I think myspace also has videos so you might want to try them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment